Workforce & Education
Northeast Tech proudly houses one of its four campuses in Claremore, just minutes away from the Claremore Industrial Park. With a variety of training opportunities, workforce readiness programs, and business development specialists, Northeast Tech is a key partner in our community’s talent development pipeline.
Northeast Tech offers three main areas of training:
- Full-Time Classes: Full-day and half-day classes for both high school and adult students
- Short-Term / Adult Education Classes: Short-term evening and weekend classes for all types of topics
- Business & Industry Services: Training for all workforce needs
Claremore is Hillcat Country! Our community is honored to be home to Rogers State University, a regional four-year university.
RSU is recognized for:
- high-quality academic programs
- a nurturing scholastic atmosphere
- distance learning options
- a high-technology learning environment
RSU offers a variety of master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degrees to assist students in achieving their academic goals, as well as a vibrant campus life with student organizations to foster development inside and outside of the classroom.
Other Higher Education Options:
In addition to RSU, northeast Oklahoma is home to numerous higher-education options, giving students and employers countless opportunities to find a university that meets their individual needs. Find a list of comprehensive regional colleges and universities listed below.
Claremore benefits from a skilled workforce pipeline, supported by CIEDA, which has established a working relationship with each school district in Rogers County and each of the regional institutions of higher education and career tech systems serving the area. CIEDA works to ensure a sustainable talent pipeline with a staff Talent Development Coordinator to support our area industry workforce needs.
Rogers County Public Schools
- Catoosa Public Schools
- Claremore Public Schools
- Chelsea Public Schools
- Foyil Public Schools
- Justus Tiawah Public Schools
- Inola Public Schools
- Oologah-Talala Public Schools
- Sequoyah Public Schools
- Verdigris Public Schools
Click here to see a list of CIEDA talent development initiatives within Rogers County Public Schools.