The Claremore Regional Airport will host northeast Oklahoma’s only regional air show free to the public on Saturday, June 11, 2016. Gates open at 10 am, show begins at noon.
This family fun event is open to the public offering great entertainment including a showcase of thrilling flight displays. The event will include a multitude of kid friendly activities, food trucks, and vendor booths.
Helicopter rides will provide edge-of-your-seat thrills for spectators who wish to take to the air in flight.
The Claremore Regional Air Show is presented by BancFirst, Cherokee Casino Will Rogers Downs, City of Claremore, Claremore Regional Airport, RCB Bank. and Visit Claremore. David Shultz Airshows LLC. will coordinate the event. Their team of airshow professionals has more than 20 years of experience and have conducted more than 400 aerial events worldwide.
Full details can be found online at claremoreairport.com/air-show
PERFORMERS TO INCLUDE
- Kate Kyer – Pitts plane
- Steve Afeman – T-6 plane
- Trojan Phlyers – (2) T-28 planes http://www.trojanphlyers.com/aboutus.htm
- Dave Leedom – RV-8 plane
- Texas Twisters – (6) T-34 planes
- Randy Harris – Skybolt plane http://www.bearfeat.com/index.php/pilot
- Justin Lewis – Micro jet (World’s smallest jet) http://flsmicrojet.com/pilot/
- Adam Baker – Extra 300 plane
- Skydive Airtight – http://skydiveairtight.com/about/